Field Service Engineer - Phoenix, AZ
Responsible for on-site installation, modification and up-grading of all KSEC product lines.
Verifies tool operation after installation or modification. Coordinates with customer for proper
post-installation operation of our equipment. Serves as customer liaison with customer on
technical or administrative matters for assigned projects. Provides feedback to service, sales
and technical support groups on customer needs and requests. Has strong trouble shooting
skills and responds, as needed to customer sites for On-Call service work.
- Performs on-site and off-site installations.
Parts check, Machine move-in, Hardware set-up/assemply and mechanical leveling.
- Cabling and wireing - cable cut, termination, connection.
Must have knowledge of signal flow in the machine.
- With some supervision required, perform operation checks - power on,
wafer and cassette teaching (must know the total flow procedure of installation, perform mechanical &
electrical adjustment/alignment, mid-level troubleshooting ability).
- With some supervision required, perform interlock checks -
all interlock checking (must have a good comprehension about all hardware/software interlocks.)
- With some supervision required, performs total operation checks -
vacuum leak check, gas system leak check, temperature check, gas hook up (must have good
comprehension and ability to perform all itmes).
- Responsible for completing the Kokusai installation checklists and electronic
tool install documentation resolving any out of specification measurements and submitting in a timely manner to Kokusai QA dept.
- A A.S. or B.S (or equivalent) in a directly applicable technical discipline.
- Recommend 2 years directly related semi-conductor
- Demonstrated knowledge on KSEC (or direct competitor)
- Recommend 2 or more years KSEC (or similar)
tool installation experience.
Travel: Yes, 90% of the Time
Relocation Eligble: Yes
The salary offered to a
selected candidate will be based on several factors including location and
level and will vary depending on confirmed job-related knowledge, skills, and
experience. In addition to a comprehensive benefits package, candidates may be eligible
for other forms of compensation.
Kokusai is an Equal
Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran or military status, or
any other basis prohibited by law.
To apply, please send your resume to KSEC.email@example.com